Emergent ED. Child Care Consulting is a full-service consulting firm for child care centers and homes throughout the State of Texas. We hire enthusiastic, energetic people to become a part of our company. If you feel you are the right person for the job, check out our job listings below.
Employment Status: Part-time (4 days per week, 4 hours per day)
Salary: $12.00 p/hr.
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Emergent ED. Child Care Consulting Inc. is currently seeking an energetic Consulting Assistant to join our company. The Consulting Assistant position requires proficiency in the full range of general office services and functions as well as knowledge of The State of Texas Child Care Licensing rules and regulations. The Consulting Assistant will be well-versed in general administrative duties including, but not limited to, file and data creation, social media marketing, web design-collaboration, and building partnerships with corporations and child care providers. Some local travel required.
REPORTS TO: President
SUPERVISES: No supervisory roles assigned
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contact and visit child care centers and/or homes to offer guidance and assistance to child care management
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain contact lists and communication of new and current clients
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of child care licensing documentation and/or presentations
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Post regularly to social media accounts as needed
- Book travel arrangements
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proficient in MS Office Suit and Presentations a MUST
- Knowledge of the social, emotional and creative needs of young children
Minimum Skills and Experience:
- At least 1 year of experience in a child care center or home, is required
- Knowledge of State of Texas Minimum Standards
- Ability to speak, read, and write English
- Demonstrated highly-effective organizational, time management, and multitasking skills
- Strong commitment to building positive relationships with child care providers and corporations
- Computer and software packages – (Classroom Management, Windows, Word, Excel), telephone, calculator, FAX machine, copier, audiovisual equipment
- Work is carried out in a controlled, agreeable environment.
- Physical exertion includes bending, pushing, standing and walking. Must be able to move or lift approximately 35 pounds (i.e. boxes, furnishing (if necessary, etc.)
- Ability to speak clearly and distinctly
- Good vision and good hearing acuity (with glasses and hearing aids, if necessary)
- Skill in use of computer screens and manual dexterity and skill in use of keyboard
- Must be able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear-
well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children.
Mental and Aptitude Requirements
- Job requires ability to hear and talk; analytical, conceptual, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference in the lives of others
- Must be able to work on a flexible schedule
- Must have reliable transportation, required
To apply for this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org